Saturday, February 18, 2012

First post

Welcome to my technical blog. I am using this space mainly as a resource for my personal experiences. During my undergrad studies I have learned a lot and I would like to walk through what I do here so I can come back later and reference to remember how and what I did in school. Most of the things you see here, at least at first, will be labs related to networking and security. Feel free to use the information you see here however you like. I just ask that if you found something I said on here useful you tell me and tell others, give me credit where my credit is due. I will eventually begin to post things here that I experiment with on my own and I will use this blog to record that information as well. Again I hope you find the information you see here usefull and informing.

No comments:

Post a Comment